- Grow Association membership involvement through committees & specific task involvement.
- Continue to support our community & greater locale by generating and providing charitable financial & service-oriented assistance.
- Expand our fundraising efforts and money-making potential.
- Strengthen and expand the scope of the Neighborhood Watch Program.
- Work with Township and appropriate officials to add needed traffic calming devices & signage in critical areas to impede speeding and unwanted driving practices.
- Hold 4th Township Roundtable Meeting to discuss security & maintenance needs.
- Attend Township Meetings to represent our Neighborhood & communicate concerns.
- Develop articles for local media in order to generate positive press for the Community and determine and define our image
- Continue working with Tonya Keller Community Center to support & strengthen its mission.
- Continue to partner with Clean Ocean Action in order to clean & maintain our community beach as well as raise awareness for our shorelines and waterways at large.
- Continue working with Ocean Avenue School & PTA in support of our community children.
- Strengthen our ties with our Community Fire & Rescue services and support their missions.
- April 27: Annual Spring COA Beach Sweeps
- April 6 and 7: Spring Bake Sale
- May 4: First Annual ‘Spring Flea Market & Plant Sale’
- June 16: Fourth Annual ‘My Ideal Neighborhood Celebration’
- August 6: National Night Out & IBCA Neighborhood Watch Event
- September 15: Fourth Annual ‘Fall Flea Market & Plant Sale’
- Oct 19: Annual Fall COA Beach Sweeps
- November 12 – December 10: Third Annual Season of Giving Toy Drive
**2013 Projected Expense Budget**
Projected Costs to Maintain the Association
- Liability insurance (renews in May) $ 2,400
- Web Hosting 45
- P.O. Box 76
- State Filing 150
- Bingo License 100
- Administrative, Promotional, & Misc. Costs 700
- Projected Event Costs 2,550
- April 6 and 7- Spring Bake Sale 50 —–
- May 4- Spring Flea Market 250 —–
- June 16- My Ideal Neighborhood Celebration 1,500 —–
- August 6- National Night Out & Neighborhood Watch Event 200 —–
- September 15- Fall Flea Market 250 —–
- Calendars Printed/Published 300 —–
Charitable Contributions & Community Service Support/Recognition 300
Projected 2013 Expenses $ 6,321
Projected Revenue + Any Money Held in Reserve (Nearest Dollar)
- Balance as of November 2012 Annual Meeting $ 1942
- Spring Bake Sale 550
- Spring Flea Market 450
- Fall Flea Market 450
- Calendar Sales 775
- Website Business Sponsorship Sales 600
- minus Reserves for Mutt Mitt refills (- 146)
Projected 2013Year End Available Funds $ 4,621
Projected Funds Needed to Cover Expenses $ 1,700